- A quick test that provides a numerical score to assess asthma control.
- Recognized by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in its 2007 asthma guidelines.
- Clinically validated against spirometry and specialist assessment.2
For Patients 12 Years and Older:
- Answer each question and write the answer number in the box to the right of each question.
- Add your answers and write your total score in the TOTAL box shown below.
- Discuss your results with your doctor.
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”true” description=”true”]
If your score is 19 or less, your asthma may not be under control. Be sure to talk with your doctor about your results. The answers below should not be added to your total score. These answers should be discussed with your doctor.