The 2019 Minnesota Health Care Quality Report has been released by the independent nonprofit MN Community Measurement, analyzing healthcare facilities based on a huge range of indicators for the care and treatment they provide patients.
One of the metrics that they look at is the total cost of care for patients with private or employer-provided insurance, with the average cost from all the facilities across the state (and border facilities in western Wisconsin) standing at $548 per patient, per month, as of 2018.
Here are the 10 least-expensive hospitals and clinics on a per patient, per month basis comprising payments for both adult and pediatric care from patients/insurance companies to the providers: (Full list found here)
- Aveera Medical Group (McGreevy Clinic, United Medical Center, Worthington Speciality Clinic) – $429.
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis – $447.
- AALFA Family Clinic, White Bear Lake – $450.
- Community University Healthcare Center, Minneapolis – $456.
- Stellis Health, PA, Buffalo – $467.
- Catalyst Medical Clinic, Watertown – $472.
- Pediatric and Young Adult Medicine, St. Paul – $475.
- South Lake Pediatrics, Minnetonka – $476.
- Unity Family Healthcare, Family Medical Center, Little Falls – $484.
- Entira Family Clinics, St. Paul/HealthPartners Clinics, Minneapolis – $487.